- Preheat the oven to 140°C (120°C fan-forced). Line one large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the oats, quinoa flakes, cashews, almonds, LSA or seeds in a large bowl and stir to combine. Add the cinnamon, ginger and mix well.
- Combine the boiling water, maple syrup and vanilla in a heatproof jug and pour over the oat mixture, then stir to mix it through evenly; the oat mixture should be slightly damp but not wet.
- Add the oat mixture to the tray, spreading it out to form an even layer.
- Bake for 35 minutes until fragrant and golden.
- Leave to cool on the tray, then stir through the cranberries. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
- Scoop one serve into bowl and top with skim milk and pomegranate seeds.
If you are sensitive to FODMAPS, swap cashews for low-FODMAP nuts (brazil/macadamia/pecan/hazelnuts); and reduce the serve of pomegranate seeds to 40g per serve.